Taking pictures of Jenna is so fun. She's like my little doll. She lets me dress her up and make her pose and take all these pictures. She's usually very good and lets me take all the pics I want. The photo above is the "I'm fed up with this photo shoot, leave me alone" picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw! What a cute outfit. What's that yellow chair?
It's actually the green chair in Jenna's room. It just looks yellow, I think because of the sunlight in that room.
Hi Michele! Melissa finally got me into this blogging thing. You are the only other person that I know on this site. Will you be my blog buddy? Jenna is beautiful by the way...
Rebecca
Rebecca- Yes, I will be your blog buddy. And don't feel bad about your blogging "coolness". I only have two blogging buddies. But now I have three. Thanks to you. You just have to give it some time and Melissa will have everyone we know on here and then we will be cool bloggers for sure!!!
Post a Comment