Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok, well it's been way to long...I wasn't blogging anymore because I didn't really think anyone was reading it but then I decided it's not just for everyone else it's also for me!!! There's no better way to make a journal of all the things that are happening in your life, especially your little girls life. So, I'm back. Except now I don't really know where to start.

Well...Jenna is

- over 14 1/2 months old
-started crawling around nine months
-started walking just after her first birthday
-can say mama, dada, bye bye,bottle, fish (more like sh and she's referring to gold fish crackers),can bark like a dog, moo like a cow
-can point to her head, nose, ears, eyes, hair, toes, hands, knees, legs
-loves to play outside in the water (no sprinkler, pool, toys needed) the water coming out of the faucet works just fine
-is still a bad sleeper (sleeps through the night sometimes but not regularly)
-loves to eat mini oreos (and she knows how to pull them apart, something she figured out all on her own)
-loves to take a bath and eat all the bubbles
-Can't wait to help put lotion on herself after her bath
-loves her Grandparents dogs
-is really into the men in her life right now
-had her first haircut a couple days ago (she was on the verge of a mullet :/
-is just so stinking cute

Well, I think I've got it covered!

3 comments:

Steff said...

I'm reading, Michelle! :)

LB said...

I'm glad you're back!

Raelyn said...

Michele...I really need you to help me set a blog page up! I have all the pics but need your help putting it all together....Thanks missy!