I couldn't resist. I think she looks so cute in this pic. This swimsuit bottom called for the removal of the swim diaper because it was so small that it wouldn't fit over the diaper!!
OMG! Michele that is too cute! I got Nevaeh a bikini and we had to take her diaper off too b/c it wouldn't even cover up enough to just go with it...LOL Jenna is so PRECIOUS! Let's plan a playdate soon!
After working for 6 long years I decided it was time for a family. So,here I am... A wife to a great man and a stay at home Mom to a beautiful little girl!!
2 comments:
OMG! Michele that is too cute! I got Nevaeh a bikini and we had to take her diaper off too b/c it wouldn't even cover up enough to just go with it...LOL Jenna is so PRECIOUS! Let's plan a playdate soon!
Don't you have another kid now?
Post a Comment