Monday, August 18, 2008

Awww!!!!!





That's it. I just wanted to show off my little girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Michele, did YOU take those?? I think I need some lessons!

What a cutie pie! She looks just like her mommy in a few of those pictures!

When I get finished working we will have to plan some play dates!

Angie D said...

OHMYGOSH! She is so cute!!!!! And getting so big! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, I will let you know what are plans are for that weekend.

MW said...

Thanks guys!! I took the pics. I begged Chad to let me buy a really good camera for taking pictures of Jenna. It's taken some practice, you know...learning all of the settings on the camera but I am slowly getting there.
Ang- I am excited to see you again.
Shelley- I would definately enjoy some play dates.