I don't think there is a nice professional furniture business out there!!! I just have to gripe a little. First, we ordered a couch from Mathis Brothers and the order got cancelled (and I didn't find out until 3 and a half months had passed), then I went to a new furniture store to order another couch and the lady wasn't friendly at all, then I had some furniture delivered for our bedroom and it has a few dings, scratches and scuffs. The store says to call and they can give us a discount, replace it, or take it back. Well, I call and the darn people won't call me back. I have called four separate times now and they retake the message for the manager and no one will call me back!!! I hate having to make "mean" phonecalls to these stores. Why can't they just provide some good business and be done with it!!! Ugh!! So stressfull. Buying furniture and decorating a house is supposed to be fun!!!
Well, enough griping. Let's talk about Jenna. Well, for the past three nights the sweet little girl has slept for 7 1/2 to 8 hours. It's so nice. Now, all I have to do is quit watching the monitor to see if she's going to wake up. I'm just not used to all this sleeping at night. What else... oh yeah. She has started to laugh a little. It's so cute. I'll try to capture it on video and post a clip.
She started a Gymboree class and she loves it. She really likes looking at all the other kids. I guess because she hasn't seen that many kids yet. But she liked the singing and dancing and other activities. I think it will be lots of fun for us. She even got her very own Gymbo Doll!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Michele! Saw your blog through Melissa's. Your little girl is beautiful! Congratulations!
Oh, thanks so much. I have also clicked on your blog through Melissa's. Your little girl is very cute too. I love all your little stories about her. They are funny. It gives me an idea of what I have to look forward too!!
Hi Michele!! I finally got to see your blog! Jenna is soooo precious! Your house looks great, too! Well, I'm at work- better go!!
Oh I like the new look and the new name! Webber living...pretty cute! Pretty soon you'll be a professional blogger!!! Give JP an extra hug and kiss from me!
she started to laugh?! oh that's the best!! and, about furniture, I felt the same way until we moved to Austin. I wish you had a Design Within Reach in OK, they are great! Maybe a little pricey, but well worth how nice it is to shop there. They have mainly modern stuff, but check them out online... dwr.com Cody is the one that found them, I don't have to pick out any furniture! That is the best part about having a designer bf! He loves that stuff!!
Post a Comment